Expressive Therapy Center is working diligently to assure the safety of our clients and staff during the COVID-19 crisis. We currently following all federal, state and county legislation concerning the COVID-19 crisis including (but not limited to) the following precautions:
- 10 or less participants for in-person group sessions
- Staff will wear protective coverings in accordance with federal, state and county legislation.
- Appropriate social distancing (6ft) is maintained within the office.
- Outdoor space is available and can be utilized for the sessions.
- Proper hand washing/sanitizing procedures are required upon entering the facility.
For additional information on our procedures and COVID-19 efforts contact our main office at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 301-869-1017 ext. 1.
At this time, we are offering teletherapy via HIPAA compliant platforms.
Elementary School Boys Anxiety
Middle School Social Skills