Individual therapy for children, teens and adults allows you to address your difficulties in a safe and caring environment. Sometimes an outside perspective can help you get out of emotional and physical ruts in our lives. In individual sessions you will find our therapists understanding and supportive as they draw on experience to help you explore difficult topics, find resolutions to old hurts, or help you remove obstacles keeping you from achieving your full potential. Therapy can help people cope with life challenges and make peace with old wounds.
There are many reasons people come to Expressive Therapy Center for individual therapy.
- Overcome a specific problem, such as a difficulty in relationship.
- Improve skills or gain help in achieving personal goals
- Cope with grief or loss of a loved one.
- Strengthen important life relationships
- Develop skills in identifying, understanding and managing upsetting emotions.
- Gain support in navigating life transitions, such as moves, job losses, or divorce.
- Enhance communication skills, increase confidence, or reduce conflict.
- Treat depression, anxiety, or mood problems.
- Address and gain skills for managing life stress
- Work through past abuse or painful issues
- Parenting Skills
- School related stress